- Click on the Product Categories of interest and Sub Categories will automatically appear.
- If you wish to view products in a particular Sub Category move your mouse to your preferred Sub Categories and Click.
- Search box is located on the right hand of the page.
- You can search by fields and also keywords.
- Simply, type in your keyword and click arrow to submit.
You can order online, via email, by phone, by fax or by visiting our showroom.
To Order Online
You will need to register your full company details prior to commencing on-line ordering.
- Select the quantity and click on the BUY button.
- Your item will be automatically added to the cart. Your cart details will be displayed on YOUR CART box located on the top left of the page.
- When you finished shopping click on the CHECK OUT button.
- You will be taken to the list of your cart details. You may edit your shopping list by adding quantity or removing products. When you are ready to finalise you order, click on CHECK OUT.
- Follow simple instruction and complete your ordering details.
- If you choose to pick up please inform us of the day, date and time you wish to pick up your order. Please put this information on your order form.
Freight charges will be calculated once your order is processed and packaged. We have negotiated keen rates with Australia wide carriers; however we are more than happy to use the carrier of your choosing if you have an established account with a particular freight forwarder.
Unless a Credit Application form is completed, returned and approved JTC Import Export Pty Ltd purchases are strictly on Payment Prior to Dispatch and/or Payment Prior to Pick-Up Terms. (Note: we require a minimum of 3 "Payment Prior" transactions before a credit application will be considered.)
Funds must be Cleared Prior to Dispatch or Pick-Up of Goods. Payments can be made by cash, cheque, EFTPOS (debit cards) and credit cards (Visa and MasterCard credit cards only, credit cards subject to certain conditions). A levy of 1.2% applies to all credit card transactions.
You will be notified of total invoice value once your order is processed and any applicable freight charge applied. Payment options can be discussed and arranged at this time.
All prices listed on our website are excluding GST unless stated otherwise. GST will be added on invoice. JTC prices are subject to change at our discretion. However we will endeavour to maintain the prices, as listed on our website while listed inventory is available. In the event of a SALE, sale prices only apply within the stated dates. Sorry no rain checks. Special limited offers are strictly for one purchase only and within the sale/special dates.
New Accounts and Credit Facilities
Unless a Credit Application form is completed, returned and approved JTC Import Export Pty Ltd purchase terms are strictly on Payment Prior to Dispatch and or Payment Prior to Pick-Up. (Note: we require a minimum of 3 "Payment Prior" transactions before a credit application will be considered.)
Funds must be Cleared Prior to Dispatch or Pick-Up of Goods. Payments can be made by direct deposit, cash, cheque, EFTPOS (debit cards) and credit cards (Visa and MasterCard credit cards, credit cards subject to certain conditions). A levy of 1.2% applies to all credit card transactions.
If you would like to trade on account then a completed credit application must filled out posted back and approved by JTC Import Export Pty Ltd. Upon approval we will happily notify you of the credit terms extended.